Telesales/Telemarketer Wellingborough circa £17- £20K basic plus Bonus, Pension, and other benefits
If you are looking for your chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic sales team as an internal sales executive working as part of a friendly team and in a business to business sales environment, we have an outstanding opportunity on offer.
To expand their existing team our client has a requirement for an internally based Telesales/Telemarketing professional to promote the companies products and further developing the customer relationship. Ideally you will already have telesales experience with either a B2B or B2C business environment and a natural sales person. You will be working in a well established business contacting potential new customers along with existing dead or dormant accounts in order to re activate them. You will be supported by an external sales team so working as part of a team with shared responsibility is essential. You will need to deal confidently with people at all levels by telephone and email as required in order to achieve the objective of winning business. Understanding of a Sales Order Processing system and Microsoft packages will be required.
Office based you are likely to be located Huntingdon, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Northampton, Bedford area in order to commute.
Duties would include:
- Generating new sales opportunities over the phone
- Making outbound telesales call to both warm and cold leads
- Communicating well with internal and external stakeholders
- Being a vital part of an important team
- Through conversations and rapport building cultivate trust and loyalty with your clients.
- Share of wallet through consultative sales techniques.
The Telemarketer Person
- A warm, friendly and outgoing personality is key for this role.
- Previous success in telemarketing/telesales selling to new customers
- Someone who can communicate well at all levels and hold an engaging conversation
- Someone who understands and can display the inputs involved in being a successful telesales professional.
- Experience of dealing with B2B or Customers and building mutually beneficial relationships.
- Someone who is committed to building a long-term career for themselves within a large business.
Qualifications & Experience:
Good standard of general education particularly in English and Maths.
Preferably, to have worked in a similar sales office environment.
Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Good keyboard skills with attention to detail.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.