Team Leader - Northamptonshire – Quotes and Web Chat Team - c. £30K plus + Bonus Scheme and other benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced Team Leader to run a busy quotes and web chat team for a very well-established department of our clients business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in running a team of 6 to 16 team members delivering a high quality level of service to customers across a range of industry sectors. This is an office based role and requires commercial experience of the electrical or electronic component supply industry with the capability to make pricing decisions based upon the circumstances applicable, with speed of response a key factor.
This may suit an Office Supervisor, Team Leader, Assistant Manager from within the electrical wholesale or distribution or electronic component supplier, or an internal or external sales person with experience within those areas seeking an internal role.
Key aspects of the Team Leader position include –
- Allocation of work from the email Inbox
- Commercial decisions on customer pricing requests
- Team Performance Management
- People management – making sure team members have clear tasks and they’re accountable to deliver
- Prioritising work and ensuring that quotes requests are retuned to customers with the shortest time frame
- Covering the Other team leaders (Phone Team Leader) for Holiday etc.
- Organising and implementing team training
- The ability to plan and prioritise is key to ensure timely response to customers
- Experience of electrical and/or electronic components business to business sales.
- Workload planning/scheduling – need to have an organised approach
- Ability to use MS Office suite
- Manage customer expectations in terms of response/service delivery etc
- Excellent administrative and Record keeping
You are likely to live Northamptonshire, Wellingborough or surrounding area in order to commute, or Peterborough, possibly Bedfordshire.
Post Codes used are for advertising purposes only.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.