Software Developer C#, VB.Net, SQL Northamptonshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join an organisation based in Northamptonshire. Working in a small development team, our client is looking for someone with strong skills in C#, VB.Net and SQL to substantially expand their existing in-house solutions.
They offer a competitive salary and other benefits, along with full induction training and familiarisation of the companies systems and marketplace.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop analytical outcomes and provide suitable recommendations to meet deliverable targets, complete project tasks within budget and to internal deadlines.
- Understand project requirements, produce technical documentation and advise the project team accordingly on solutions
- Identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Ability to interact as a part of a cross functional team to provide a complete solution.
- Liaise with the internal teams to aid in the provision of project briefs, technical specifications, advise and guide where necessary.
- Complete change control documentation as required
- Write Standard Operating Procedures as required
- Work with the cross functional team to ensure all aspects of the acceptance criteria have been built and tested accordingly.
- Work with the team to ensure any reported bugs, faults or incorrect process routes are corrected within the timescales of the project.
Essential role requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Microsoft development environment
- Adaptable to meet the business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Gathering detailed business requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and task management skills
- Ability to challenge and propose alternatives
- Experience of delivering solutions to a broad range of user groups with different functionality requirements. Able to deploy different end user experiences according to user role and security requirements.
Software Developer Skills:
- 2-3 years of C#, VB.NET, Web Services
- SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- SQL Stored procedures & administration
- Scribe technologies – desirable
If you’re a Software Developer looking for your next challenge in a fantastic environment in Northamptonshire, then please do apply now with your latest CV and salary expectations.
Please note the post codes used for location are for advertising purposes only and do not represent the company location.