Software Developer C#, VB.Net, SQL Northamptonshire
A new opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer to join an organisation based in Northamptonshire. Working in a small development team, our client is looking for someone with strong skills in C#, VB.Net and SQL to substantially expand their existing in-house solutions.
They offer a competitive salary and other benefits, along with full induction training and familiarisation of the companies systems and marketplace.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop analytical outcomes and provide suitable recommendations to meet deliverable targets, complete project tasks within budget and to internal deadlines.
- Understand project requirements, produce technical documentation and advise the project team accordingly on solutions
- Identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Ability to interact as a part of a cross functional team to provide a complete solution.
- Liaise with the internal teams to aid in the provision of project briefs, technical specifications, advise and guide where necessary.
- Complete change control documentation as required
- Write Standard Operating Procedures as required
- Work with the cross functional team to ensure all aspects of the acceptance criteria have been built and tested accordingly
- Work with the team to ensure any reported bugs, faults or incorrect process routes are corrected within the timescales of the project.
Essential role requirements
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Microsoft development environment
- Adaptable to meet the business requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Gathering detailed business requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and task management skills
- Ability to challenge and propose alternatives
- Experience of delivering solutions to a broad range of user groups with different functionality requirements. Able to deploy different end user experiences according to user role and security requirements.
Software Developer Skills:
- 2-3 years of C#, VB.NET, Web Services
- SQL Server (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS)
- SQL Stored procedures & administration
- Scribe technologies – desirable
If you’re a Software Developer looking for your next challenge in a fantastic environment in Northamptonshire, then please do apply now with your latest CV and salary expectations.