Field Sales/Sales Engineer - Technical Sales Sensors £40 - £45K OTE, BMW 330e company car, laptop, mobile, and all other normal benefits.
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading and progressive company as Technical Sales Specialist for Sensor applications.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.
One of the leading providers of innovative sensors, photo electric, laser, inductive and capacitive, ultra sonic, electrode and float type, encoders, vision cameras, safety switches, limit switches and other complimentary automation products and component solutions. With leading customer service and expert support, our client can provide answers to any manufacturing process which involves sensors. You will be selling into a wide variety of customer types and applications, managing an established customer base and access to information on potential customers for development.
You will receive comprehensive on going product training and qualifications in a variety of different skills.
As a technical sales engineer / field sales engineer, you are looking to achieve profitable business sales of the sensor products and the full product range into existing and new customers throughout the Scotland. For this reason, we are looking for candidates ideally located in the M8 corridor, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling areas, although an excellent candidate from further north would be considered.
Field based and working closely with the rest of the sales team and managers and directors, your key responsibilities as a field sales engineer will be:
• To open up new business opportunities, as well as managing existing clients, to sell the range of switches, sensors etc.
• Be selling the range of sensors, to OEM’s, and end users, within the relevant sectors.
• To articulate an in-depth understanding of the technical side of the sensors industry, and impart this knowledge, whilst providing fantastic customer service.
• Network and build relationships to generate opportunities.
For this technical field sales engineer position, prospective candidates MUST have the following attributes, skills and experience:
• Business to business (B2B) field sales experience, ideally within the sensors, switches, vision systems, barcode readers, safety sectors.
• Ideally have an engineering qualification in the industry such as ONC, HNC or Degree level in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Ideal locations would be Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Livingston, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling.