Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) Manager – excellent salary, pension, & benefits.
Our Client, a leading brand in their industry sector, has a requirement for an experienced QHSE Manager. The position is available due to the forthcoming retirement of the existing QHSE Manager and a handover period will be possible to ensure smooth transition into this role for the successful candidate.
The QHSE Manager is responsible for managing the overall activities of the QHSE department, representing the QHSE functions and promoting a culture of continual improvement and positive behaviours across the two businesses based at this location. The ideal candidate would be a QHSE Manager with an technical engineering background prior to progressing into the QHSE role and also possessing Auditing experience/training and in addition with some understanding of EX/ATEX/IECex standards.
This is a full time, permanent, mainly site based position, with some occasional travel to customer sites. A valid driving license is required.
If this is you then we will be pleased to receive your up to date CV and arrange a further discussion.
Experience and abilities:
- Relevant experience in a similar type of QMS/EMS role
- Knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001 and Ex (ATEX/IECEx) standards
- IRCA trained desirable /Auditing experience
- EMC Certificate desirable
- Previous experience of managing quality, environmental and health and safety systems
- Knowledge of quality, environmental and HSE health & safety compliance obligations
- Technical engineering background incorporating electrical and mechanical engineering would be advantageous
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent presentation skills, very much a team player
- Strong decision-making skills
- Customer and supplier liaison, negotiating skills and dispute resolution
- Complaint management database management experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills
- Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety management
- Maintain the company Integrated Management System for quality and environment
- Maintain the company health and safety management system and site safety documents
- Internal audits for ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Support Ex internal audits in conjunction with head office
- Quality control/planning for third party products
- Help the business to set quality, environmental and health and safety objectives
- Support continual improvement for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety through the business
- Accident reporting and analysis with lessons learned and corrective action plans
- Deliver / coordinate training as required
- Customer/Supplier liaison to resolve specific quality & environmental complaint topics
- Completion of customer QMS and EHS questionnaires
- Complaint analysis with recommendations for improvement
- WEEE analysis and registration
- Ensure RoHS, REACH and SCIP database compliance for any locally created or assembled solutions
- Collection of data and preparation of annual declarations for waste batteries and waste packaging
- Any other duties for which the job holder is deemed qualified or trained to carry out
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Site based
Must hold a full clean driving license.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.