Pneumatics Sales Engineer, Neg Basic, Bonus, Car, Phone, Pension plus additional benefits etc
An exciting opportunity is available for a Technical Sales Engineer with pneumatics experience to join a dynamic sales team. This will be a hybrid role working partly based internally and partly visiting customers for sales and applications support visits, both as required. This role could be a perfect opportunity for a Technical Support or Internal Sales Engineer to make that progression into a Field Sales role.
Reporting to the UK Process Division Commercial Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to sales growth of the product range.
- Working to Account Development plan for key accounts.
- To support customer enquiries technically and commercially.
- Identify, qualify, and register new business users.
- Maintain accurate and relevant records.
- Research for new OEM accounts.
- Selling value concepts.
- Building one-to-one relationships with target accounts.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the company, company values and products.
- Liaise with Sales Manager and other team members to maximise business opportunities.
- Learn the features, the benefits, options, and applications for all catalogued products.
- Promote all new products to all customers by sales presentations.
- Attend sales meetings, team meetings, training sessions and exhibitions as required.
- Undertake any special projects or tasks that may be required.
The role requires a highly motivated and technically qualified or experienced sales engineer with knowledge of pneumatic components and ideally industrial electrical and automation components. You will be able to demonstrate a strong and successful technical sales background, have ideally worked in pneumatics or engineering and have a solid knowledge of the industry.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Good organisational planning, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Knowledge of pneumatic equipment including cylinders, valves, air treatment and handling equipment.
- Ability to research for new OEM business within the pneumatics and automation industry
- Able to make own planned appointments and make introductions and presentations face-to-face with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Sound sense of responsibility, attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- IT skills - SAP, CRM, Microsoft Word, XP, Excel, Explorer, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing and established equipment solutions provider. Good training, career prospects and benefits package including a bonus/commission scheme, a company car as required for the role, 25 days holiday, Contributory Pension.