Market Development Manager – Electrical Industrial Sector. High Basic, performance Bonus, Company Pension, plus other benefits
Our client has a superb opportunity for a Market Development Manager working for a leading, U.K. based manufacturing division of an international, global, electrical group.
In this key role and working closely and liaising with other key member of marketing, product management and product development, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for the companies products. Identifying market needs and trends, opportunities for new clients and working with Sales Managers to maximise business opportunities. In addition to several year experience involved in marketing and ideally the electrical sector, it is highly desirable that you have an electrical qualification, ideally to degree level, in order to understand the requirements of product functionality and appeal to the customer and collaborate with product development, production and engineering teams.
This is a key role and fits within a team environment based internationally. Besides remote, virtual communication with colleagues it will involve some occasional travel to other company locations in the UK and Europe. It is likely that in order to commute to office you will reside in Essex, probably Colchester, Chelmsford, Sudbury, Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford or similar.
- Some technical knowledge of electrical industry
- Know how to establish a business plan and a provisional budget
- Know how to research, evaluate and analyze market opportunities for a product
- Have an open and positive attitude towards change
- Be disciplined and methodical,
- Demonstrate ease and flexibility in relationships,
- Ability to work in a team and transversally,
- To be curious and innovative, and share suggestions
- Experience in the IOT industry could be an advantage
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for his or her area of responsibility
- Languages: fluent French is a plus, other language desired (German or Spanish)
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion. To view more of our positions click on the Rise logo at the top of this page or visit our website directly.
Post codes used are for advertising purposes and do not represent the location of the employer.