Group Marketing Manager Northamptonshire circa £35K – £45K Neg DOE plus other benefits
We are partnered with our Client, a well-known and respected, fast growing company in their field, in the search for a Marketing Manager. In this role, as part of the Senior Management Team, you will manage a small team and have responsibility for the Group Marketing activities and budget across all parts of the business which cover the UK and Ireland along with overseas business.
Your remit will include further developing the group marketing plan including traditional print, web marketing, email marketing and social media outreach. You will be liaising with external print and imaging resources for hard copy materials whilst supported by and liaising with the internal web content team for those activities. In addition as the Group Marketing Manager you will be developing the overall company Brand across the different sites and businesses to give a more cohesive and corporate feel.
- Website management, contributing to delivery, editing and proofreading of content for web and print.
- Implementing social media as part of company marketing strategy in order to boost brand/product awareness and drive traffic to main website
- Regular management and publishing of social media content
- Co-ordinating pay-per-click advertising, SEO, Google Analytics data
- Print advertising/editing Project management Market research Budgeting & planning Content marketing
- Video marketing
- Database building
- Email marketing software (MailChimp)
An advantage, but not essential, would be experience in a business to business commercial environment, possibly in an industrial related sector.
In order to commute you are likely to live Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northampton, Kettering, Rushden, Wellingborough, Peterborough, Stamford, St Neots, Bedford.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.