Field Sales/Sales Engineer - Technical Sales Combustion Systems £40 - £50K OTE inc basic, plus BMW 330e company car, laptop, mobile, and benefits.
Superb opportunity to join a leading and progressive company as Sales Engineer for a range of Combustion Systems Controls and Industrial Burner components.
As a technical sales engineer / field sales engineer, you are looking to achieve profitable business sales of the range of process products and components including combustion systems, gas valve controls, oil valves, shut off valves, gas and oil burners, gas flow and pressure sensor products. You will also have access to a full product range of combustion system controls and thermal control components along with other complementing control and automation components and solutions. There are 2 positions available to this expanding team so there is flexibility on location, so you could be located North West, Lancashire or Yorkshire, Leeds, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, East Midlands or further South, Northern Home Counties for example. The territories will be regional so there is much flexibility.
Field based and working closely with the rest of the sales team and managers and directors, your key responsibilities as a field sales engineer will be:
• To open up new business opportunities, as well as managing existing clients.
• Be selling the range of combustion equipment, control components and thermal solutions, to OEM’s, and end users, within the relevant sectors.
• To articulate an in-depth understanding of the technical side of the industrial combustion customer applications and requirements, and impart this knowledge, whilst providing fantastic customer service.
• Network and build relationships to generate opportunities.
For this technical field sales engineer position, prospective candidates must have experience with process control, industrial gas and oil burners and valves, pressure and flow sensors, and technical understanding of the products and applications.
• Business to business (B2B) field sales experienced in a relevant sector as an Area Sales Manager/Engineer, Regional Sales Manager/Engineer
• Ideal, but not mandatory, have an engineering qualification in the industry such as ONC, HNC or Degree level in an Engineering subject
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.