Business Development Manager Solar Energy Solutions. Competitive basic plus generous uncapped commission, with an OTE in excess of £70K plus Car or allowance, Expenses, Laptop, Mobile etc.
On behalf of our client we are seeking suitable candidates for a Business Development Manager promoting energy management solutions through the consultative selling of Solar PV solutions to commercial clients. Whilst your main focus is Solar PV systems, within the companies offering and to further enhance your solution are Electric Vehicle charging points, along with LED lighting and other energy management solutions.
The successful candidate is likely to have at least 2 – 5 year experience in a solar PV product area or have broader electrical industry experience with an awareness of the market for these products and the ability to take on board the required knowledge. This could be experience as a Sales or Business Development role of complete Solar PV installation solutions or Solar Panels, or Solar Inverters etc. Ideally you will be familiar with the practical requirements of a commercial installation and be able to assess energy projects from an economic and practical perspective.
The Business Development Manager will be generating new business through consultative responsible selling, leading the sales cycle from prospecting to closure. As this is a Sales position you will be used to working in a target driven environment and have high energy, enthusiasm and a strong desire to achieve results.
The package consists of a competitive basic sales, negotiable depending upon experience along with a generous commission scheme with uncapped earnings, company car or allowance, pension, mobile laptop etc.
Field based but ideally living in East Midlands East, Leicester, Northamptonshire, possibly Coventry, Anglia Northern, Peterborough, Cambridge, Home Counties Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedford, areas. Suitable candidates residing further afield may be considered.
A valid driving licence is essential as is previous sales experience as above.
- Demonstrate a structured and targeted approach to business development prospecting primarily in a specified geographic location.
- Devising strategies consultative selling techniques to develop effective solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Compiling and delivering sales presentations and proposals and following up to closure.
- Responding to sales enquiries and allocated sales leads and following up in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all commercial controls are adhered to and that all risks are identified at an early stage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal teams.
- Provide forecast and intelligence on sales, financial performance and regular feedback on end users and competitors.
Post Codes used are for advertising purposes only.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.