Business Development Manager - Hydrogen Energy Market Verticals. Negotiable competitive basic DOE plus Bonus, with an OTE in the range of £70K+ - plus Car or allowance, Generous Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Expenses, Laptop, Mobile etc.
On behalf of our client, due to continued growth, we are seeking suitable candidates for a Business Development Manager within the Division for Energy. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the business development and design in of the Clients products and solutions. This Division is focussed on zero emissions and emerging segments and this role is specifically focussed on Hydrogen related sector.
Delivering sales growth year on year through continued design in, inclusive of customers, end users, EPC’s and systems integrators will be a key focus. The successful candidate will work interdependently, enabling customers to successfully deploy the Clients connectivity, electronics and automation solutions into single and repeat projects. There will be a strong focus on creating lasting relationships with key decision makers within target segment(s) and customers. Personal skills and strengths, along with industry application knowledge, will be used to develop a fluid opportunity pipeline in the segments of responsibility.
The role will require a strong team mentality, working closely with UK and international colleagues, as well as appointed partners, to help growth aspirations.
In return, our Client will commit to the continued development of the successful candidate both technically, commercially and professionally.
Ideal Personal Attributes & Experience:
• Preferably 5 years industry experience in industrial connectivity / electronics solutions design in.
• Ideally qualified with HNC or equivalent technical qualification.
• An overall understanding of the UK Energy / Power Generation Market with knowledge of the emerging Hydrogen related sector.
• An understanding of modern trends in Zero Emission and Emerging segments.
• Well organised with a professional approach to customer / client engagement.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including digital platforms.
• Highly self-motivated and disciplined.
• Logical approach to problem solving and solutions approach to task management.
• Strong and structured negotiation skills.
• Able to develop key relationships at a high level.
• The ability to accept and work with change.
Post Codes used are for advertising purposes only.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.