South East Area Sales Manager circa £45K OTE inc Generous Commission & Bonus + Electric Company Car + Benefits Package
We have a superb opportunity for someone to join the sales team of our Client as an Area Sales Manager operating in the Industrial Electrical & Electronics sector in the South East of England region. Due to expansion, you would be joining a successful and growing business and this further development of the sales team will see you taking over an established sales territory with existing accounts, to further develop new business. Ideal locations include, Bedfordshire, Cambridge, Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Hertfordshire, Greater London, Kent, however, suitable candidates with experience in the territory will be accepted from other locations.
The role will encompass driving existing business whilst developing new business across Panel Builders, System Integrators, O.E.M’s, End Users in the territory. The successful Sales Engineer will have responsibility for the company's full enclosure product portfolio.
As the successful candidate you will have a proven successful field sales background as a Sales Engineer, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, in the electrical sector, you will be a natural relationship builder with a high level of energy and drive, a consistent achiever and a customer service focused attitude. This could be a great opportunity for a Sales Engineer wanting to make that next step to a manufacturer role.
You will also possess the following:
Skills & expertise
- Possibly but not essential a relevant technical qualification in an electrical or mechanical discipline.
- Or significant sales experience and track record in the Electrical Sector, preferably with Panel Builders, Systems Integrators and other OEM’s
- The ability to work to a business plan
- Full responsibility for revenue targets for the area
- PC & Internet literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Sales presentation skills. (One to one and group)
- Strong communication skills and with the ability to deal with people up to director level.
- Experience at dealing with sales through distributors and wholesalers
- Be able to demonstrate sound levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong organisation and administrative skills.
- The ability to express themselves effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
Suitable location in the South East of England with good access to the M25,London, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Watford, Cambridge, Colchester, Barnet, Hackney, St Albans, Hatfield, Harlow, Brentwood, Dartford, Staines, Harrow, Barking, Lewisham, Bromley, Hounslow. Croydon, Slough, Reading. This is a Field based sales role working form a home office approx 1 day per week with the other 4 days visiting customers.
Post codes used are for advertising purposes only.
For a confidential discussion apply for this position with you up to date CV now!