Applications Sales Engineer (Temperature Products) - Technical Sales Control & Instrumentation £35K - £40K basic plus Bonus, Pension, laptop, and other benefits.
We have a superb opportunities available to join a leading and progressive company as an Applications Sales Engineer (Temperature Products) for a range of Control & Instrumentation components and solutions.
You will be looking to further develop profitable business sales of the range of instrumentation products in particular Temperature Control components to customers in the UK and the EMEA region. The Applications Sales Engineer for Temperature Products will be focussed on that specific range of products, whilst having access to and being part of a team selling a wider range of control & instrumentation products and solutions. In order to achieve your objectives you will have access to the full product range and support from other members of the team.
Of particular interest is the further development of the business in France and Germany so additional languages for those would be perhaps beneficial but not essential.
Excellent technical knowledge is required and it is most likely that you will have qualification to HNC or Degree level in an engineering discipline, probably Control & Instrumentation, Electrical/Electronic, or able to demonstrate your knowledge along with an industrial instrumentation and process control background.
Probably living in the Manchester areas of Eccles, Urmston, Stretford, Sale, Woolston, Warrington, for commutable distances.
The general requirements are similar for both roles, so which one suits you most?
Field based and working closely with the rest of the sales team and managers and directors, your key responsibilities as a field sales engineer will be:
• Drive and develop new business opportunities, as well as managing existing clients
• Identify customers need and offer the best solutions within the relevant sectors.
• To articulate an in-depth understanding of the technical side of the control & instrumentation industry, and impart this knowledge, whilst providing fantastic customer service.
• Network and build relationships to generate opportunities.
• Business to business (B2B) sales experienced in a relevant sector as an Area Sales Manager/Engineer, Regional Sales Manager/Engineer
• Ideal, but not mandatory, have an engineering qualification in the industry such as ONC, HNC or Degree level in an Engineering subject as described earlier.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.