Lighting Sales Representative/ Sales Engineer, Greater London, ideally based North London. Basic Salary Circa £30K - £45K (DOE) + Excellent Bonus Scheme + Pension Scheme + Car + tools for the job plus other benefits.
Due to continued expansion my client seeks to appoint an additional Sales Representative or Sales Engineer to fulfil the role of Lighting Sales Specialist within the established sales team at this distributor. Covering the Greater London area but mainly focussing on the lucrative North London region, you will have experience in a lighting sales specialist sales role or as a sales representative at an electrical wholesaler, having dealt with lighting products, lighting scheme requirements and plans for a variety of user types including Educational, Residential, Healthcare, Office and Hotel complexes more so than industrial environments. Not necessarily from a highly technical involvement although some level of technical knowledge is desirable. Ideally you will be able to deal with end users, contractors of all sizes, specification engineers at all levels and will have knowledge of that customer base.
The role includes:
• Managing and maintaining existing accounts / opening new customer accounts
• To maintain a regular calling or contact schedule
• Following up leads
• To understand what makes each customer successful and tailor contact to meet customer needs
• Build strong relationships with customers
• To create tailored improvement plans for each account and to implement and review the plans
• To utilise all available tools to secure sales
• To take ownership of and resolve area customer complaints and issues.
• To call on customers including end users, facilities management companies, building managers, engineers, Contractors, Lighting Designers and Architects
• Offer suitable lighting for commercial and domestic projects
• Strive to achieve and exceed monthly Sales target
• Account management
A proven track record as a sales professional demonstrating a strong understanding of LED and lighting, Facilities Management (FM) companies and end users (specifically building managers, engineers and electricians).
Proven experience of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets within the commercial lighting industry.
Strong experience of collaborating with FMs and end users.
Computer literate, ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sales packages.
A clean full driving licence.
Experience of conducting lighting surveys and energy audits.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled lighting sales professional to join a well established, financially secure business.
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.