Internal Sales Administrator £18K to £20K p.a. basic plus Pension.
If you are looking for your chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic sales team as an internal sales support assistant working in a friendly team and a business to business sales environment, we have an outstanding opportunity on offer.
To expand their existing team our client has a requirement for an internally based Sales person to provide telephone mainly reactive sales support to in bound customer sales enquiries. As part of the small internal sales team you will be required to carry out a variety of duties involved in the sales process in an office environment, so previous experience in a commercial sales environment and good administrative skills are essential. Experience with Sage order processing system and Microsoft packages will be required, some basic experience of stores procedures would be beneficial. An advantage, but not essential, would be experience in a component sales business or distributor or wholesaler environment. You are likely to live Luton, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Dunstable, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Stevenage, Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead in order to commute.
Duties would include:
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries over the telephone, fax and post, checking prices, discounts and stock availability.
- Ensure that all sales and purchase orders are complete and accurate before entry onto the system
- To progress any outstanding customer orders
- To check and tie up confirmation orders and advise customers of any discrepancies
- Occasionally booking in and checking deliveries into the business
- Update and support in the company CRM system
- To assist in Telesales / Pro-active marketing activities
- Liaise with external sales
- General Office Administration duties
- Be flexible and willing to offer occasional assistance/cover in the warehouse
- Operate in accordance with Quality Assurance and Health & Safety directives
Qualifications / education required:
Good standard of general education particularly in English and Maths.
Minimum 2 years experience in a business to business sales office environment.
Good communication and relationship building skills are highly desirable.
Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
Ideally experience with Sage sales order processing line 200 and Photoshop/Quark Express.
Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
To register your interest contact us with an up to date CV and we will be pleased to call you for a confidential discussion.